Skyward Alpine School District is an educational web portal operated by Skyward. Skyward is a software company. In 1980, the company was founded in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States, and its headquarters is at that location.
Alpine School District is an elementary school in northern Utah. It also has offices in cities such as Highland, Lehi, Lindon, Orem, Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain, Fairfield, Pleasant Grove, and Alpine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Reset Skyward Alpine School District Password?
- Visit the official Skyward Alpine School District application page at skyward.alpinedistrict.org.
- Now click on the “Forgot your username/password?” Link as shown in the screenshot above.
- Please enter your email address or username into the fields provided below, and then click the “Send” button.
- On the next page, follow the instructions for Forgot my password.
- If it matches the email address or username that the district has registered; You will receive an email with your login and a link to reset your password.
How do I create/register a new account?
Your school or district can provide additional guidance. Typically, you will be provided with a username and password, and registration instructions will be provided with the back-to-school communication. Your school/county may require a simple request before giving credentials. They aren’t involved in the account creation process, so we don’t have access to your information.
How do I get training or development in the use of Skyward?
If you’re a parent or student, check out our Family Access Toolkit, which includes short video tutorials for almost every popular resource on our Family Access Portal.
If you are an employee of a school, county, or city who wants to learn more about Skyward and/or get more out of it, we have compiled all the options for you here: Know your Skyward training options. Note: This article covers self-service development opportunities and instructions for submitting more formal on-demand training requests.